Black Bean Chicken Recipe
- 3lbs chicken pieces diced
- 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch blended with 1 tablespoon water
- Spring onions for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon salted black beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Combine ingredients A and fry in a casserole on power High, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in ingredients B, chicken pieces and cornstarch mixture.
- Cover and cook on power High for 6 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Serve hot with rice.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – black bean chicken