Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles Recipe
- 10 oz. Medium Egg Noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 peeled carrots thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of chopped scallions
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a wok, cook the chicken, carrots, scallions and red bell pepper in oil until chicken is brown. Stir occasionally.
- Ass all ingredients and heat for 5 minutes. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles