Five Spice Cod Fish Recipe
- 2/3 lb (300 g) codfish
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 2 Tablespoons minced scallions
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon sliced red hot chili pepper :)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon black vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon cold water
- Cut the fish into 1.5 cm thick slices; marinate in (A) for about 10 minutes. Then coat with cornstarch, set aside.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil, pan-fry the fish until golden on both sides. Pour in mixture (B) into the pan until heated. Serve quickly.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – five spice cod fish recipe