Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
- 2 lb. Boneless chicken
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 small dried red chili’s
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small can of bamboo shoots, sliced and drained
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Marinade chicken with oyster sauce in a bowl for 30 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Place a wok over high heat with 2 tablespoons oil. First cook the chili’s in heat for 10 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry for another 2 minutes. Set aside chicken and chilies from wok.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil to wok, swirling to coat sides. Add garlic, celery, bell pepper, and bamboo shoots and let it heat for 2 minutes while stirring..
- Add all ingredients together and heat for another 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – kung pao chicken recipe