Peking Style Chicken Recipe
- 2 lb boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil
1. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, pepper and scallions with the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Beat together the egg, cornstarch and flour to make a smooth batter. Dip the chicken pieces into the batter to coat well.
3. Heat the oil then deep fry the chicken pieces a few times at a time until light brown.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – peking style chicken