Plum Sauce Chicken Recipe
- 3 tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned
- 1/4 cup chinese plum sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Smear a baking dish with butter.
- Place the chicken breasts in baking dish and smear sauce over all the chicken. Bake, basting frequently, at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Be sure to flip the chicken every 10 minutes for an even cook. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – plum sauce chicken