Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
- 5 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon ketchup
- Mix sauce ingredients together and let it heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dip the chicken wings in cornstarch and let it coat evenly. (sprinkle salt and pepper if desired)
- Dip the coated pieces of chicken in a beaten egg mixture and fry in cooking oil.
- When the chicken is browned, place in a baking dish. Pour half of the sauce over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn chicken every 10 minutes and coat more sauce.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 5 more minutes.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – sweet and sour chicken wings